Andi and Neil are busy using their new kitchen, BUT we still need to add some color punch! We have agreed on the William Morris inspired fabric for the window valance. We all love their persimmon colored Fiestaware, and I would recommend adding some more decorative Fiestaware pieces but I’ve tried to round out the room with some additional accessories. I am trying to mix some more classic style with some fun retro design to marry the more traditional house with Andi and Neil’s more eclectic style.
1, 2 & 3 Prints by Handz on Etsy: $19-21 a piece for A3 Size (11.7×16.5)
4. Print by Tidbits Photography on Etsy: $15 for 8″x10″
5. William Morris Inspired Fabric for Window Valance: Sweet William in Teal, $9.95 a yard. We are going to do an inside mount so as not cover the millwork.
6. Utensil Kitchen Towel: Frukost Dishtowel, Flatware on Anthropologie $18. This would also be really cute framed or as cafe curtain.
7. Inspirational color palette: Superneutral Decorating Palettes on Martha Stewart.com. We have been using this for reference since the beginning of the project.
10. Colorful Coffee Mugs: Modernist Mugs at West Elm, $10 a piece
11. Pretty Foodie Calender: Mini Foodie Calender by Tidbits Photography $14
12. Hanging Glass Planters: Shane Powers Hanging Glass Bubbles at West Elm $9-24
13. Owl Measuring Cups in Coral: West Elm $19 a set
14. Beautiful Olive Wood Paddle Cutting Boards: West Elm $19-39. I think this would a nice contrast to all of the straight lines.
15. Red Biscuit Tins: West Elm $9-16